• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins Havak PH2 300 PRC

Brianc74

Im receiving a new never fired Seekins Havak PH2 300 PRC. I'm not needing it, so for sale. It's got added from Seekins a AR ATC muzzle break bead blasted stainless 30 cal 5/8x24, and their universal bipod mount. From them this would be $2023.99. WTS for $1820 shipped from a individual to your ffl. Will get pics up when I get the rifle in my hands. Should be the beginning of next week.

Available to be purchased with the rifle are 4 boxes factory ammo. Two boxes 212ELDx Hunter ammo and 2 boxes 225 ELDM match ammo.

Brian

Last edited:
Yes they are a 1-10 twist, 26" plus the muzzle break that will be coming with the rifle.

Brian

I believe the 300PRC is just under 7lbs, and the Element 6.5PRC is 5.5lbs

Possibly willing to take trades.
PM me with offers.

Last edited:
I appreciate the lowball offers. BUT! I don't have to sell the rifle to make my mortgage. This rifle is not in stock anywhere. Your saving about $110 plus taxes, and possibly shipping. You also could have it in your hands next Friday. A pretty good deal. This is a brand new rifle.

Will make a great Christmas gift.

Brian

Rifle was SPF on another site. But the guy has not contacted me for payment instructions, after multiple attempts to contact him.

Rifle arrived at my FFL today. Very nice rifle

So. Still for sale at this time.