• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Klassik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser2332

I have a 2.5-10x56 klassic. Scope shows typical useage marks from a hunting scope, the biggest scratch is shown the the pics up close. Overall in great condition. Glass is perfect and amazingly clear as all s&b's are. I have been a member here for several year however I never post. I have a ton of sold items listed on other long range sites under the same name however this scope seamed better fit to be listed here than on the hide. $1400 or trade toward other optics or other firearm related items

I have a kimber 8400 300 win mag that has under a hundred rounds fired.It is like new. it has a hand rubbed oil stock that is matt. ive only have taken it to the range it performed great.under 1/2" at 100 yards with 200 gr. sst hornady.if you are interested let me know and i will send you pics thanks bob.gun)

Hey will be more than happy to send those but im brand new at this can you let me know how to pm please text or call me at 941-405-8188. it will be alot more easy for me. thanks bobgun)

Status
Not open for further replies.