• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Varmint Stainless Short Action with all the Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalwater

I am selling a like new Savage Varmint Stainless Short Action. I added a PTG bolt body and bolt head, SSS bolt handle, NSS precision recoil lug and trued barrel nut, and then the action was sent to SSS to be trued and timed. The trigger breaks right 1.5 lbs., and it has a 308/.473 bolt head. Action had exactly 133 rounds fired from it, and is in perfect like new shape. I have $965 in the action as it sits right now, so someone is going to get a great deal. I am asking $750 TYD in Texas or TYFFL if out of state. I will take PayPal gift, PayPal + 3%, USPS Money order, or Cash. No Trades

Did you buy this action from Jim Briggs at NSS, or was it a Varmint rifle?

I have two of these actions, I bought one from Jim, and the other I bought a 12BVSS and tore it down. To be honest I don't remember which is which. I don't believe Jim has had anymore of these actions in quite a while, and last I heard from him, he wasn't sure if he would ever get the remaining ones that he is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.