• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 10 WSM(SAUM) Action

lwink

I've had this for too many years, been dreaming of a 6.5 SAUM or something but have too many over bored guns, going to do a regular old 260 instead. Large Shank Centerfeed model 10 with clean blueing, factory oversized stainless knob, silver bolt with savage and indian head printed on it (not jeweled bolt). Accutrigger, barrel nut, and action screws if you want them. Think I have a lug but couldn't locate it, assuming you'd probably get an aftermarket anyways but if it's a deal breaker I'll look a little harder. Included are baffle and bolt head parts (ejector and extractor pieces) but does not have bolt head or firing pin assembly, which can be picked up for <$50 from Midway or numrich for whatever style you choose. All other pieces included (pins, cocking sleeve and pin, etc)
Asking $225 to your FFL or consider trade towards longer range optic with 14-25x max power - 4-14/16 or 6-24 etc... Or maybe a good match 260 barrel or other savage parts I can't live without for my 260 or 28 Nosler. PM with email or phone for pics or with offers.

Recent Posts