• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Long Range Precision 243 win - Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostedflakejake

I have a gently used Savage 12 LRP chambered in .243 Win for sale. I have around 120 rounds through it; just enough to finish my load testing. Story is I went to school in the middle of no where. When I graduated I moved down to the Detroit area for my job and well... shooting here is pretty **** difficult.

Gun has a 10x56 IOR Valdada scope. This is a fixed scope and not the illuminated version. Has the sun shade. Information can be seen here: 10X56 30mm TACTICAL SCOPE MP-8 RETICLE

Gun uses Seekins Precision rings and to be honest I don't remember anything about the base. But it's a standard base, no rise.

Also included is a tilting version harris bipod and a Boyt hard case with wheels which is very handy cause this is a heavy setup.

With my hand loads, which are in safe powder range, I can achieve under 1/3 MOA at 100 yrds using the bipod and a sweatshirt as a rear rest. I'm really not that good of a shot... They say you might get lucky with a factory barrel and i think it's safe to say i got lucky. And this is using used brass and a lee reloading set. Not high dollar stuff folks.

Haven't touched the gun in any way (modifications). Trigger is set to what it was when it came from the factory. Exterior of barrel is showing some very, very minor wear. Might be from the foam in the case? Stock is in great shape as well.

Starting at $1,300 shipped to your FFL. Over $2k invested.

I have more photos, let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 11
Not interested in trades. I have enough things that go boom. Payment preferred through paypal, i'll do a money order if needed but I won't send the gun until i have the MO in hand.

Need a copy of your FFL to ship unless you're in Michigan.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts