• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage HS Precision Stock 4.4" Short Action w/ bottm metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longelkrange

Used Savage HS precision stock with factory bottom metal and extended mag release, 2 - 5 rd factry mags and 1 - 10 rd Dark Eagle Custom mags. All .308 family magazines.

Stock has ben painted a light with some darker shades. I can get pics up hopeully this evening.

Stock $300
Bottom Metal $60
5 rd mags $10 ea
10 rd mag $80

Lets call it $450 shipped for everything. Would consider splitting up if you don't want everything.

stock 1.jpg

stock 2.jpg

stock 3.jpg

Would sell gun as it sits. Savage short action centerfeed, .260 Shilen 28" bull barrel. FDE cerakote with a desert tan scope rail and bolt handle, also have the FDE bolt handle. Has around 1400 rounds down the barrel. No bipod

I will definately regret this if I sell the whole gun. Gun shoots tiny 5 shoot groups right around .5 moa. Last group I shot at some distance was 700 yards, had 4 shots in 2" and the fifth one made it around 4.5" 5 shot group.

Let me know if you interested in the gun.

No its the savage factory bottom metal that comes with the FCP HS Precision stocks. Takes only savage factory mags or the dark eagle custom mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts