• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 112 BVSS 22-250

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTinker

I have a Savage 112 with laminate stock, fluted bull barrel, in 22-250. It shoots good, have had several shots through the same hole with cheap winchester ammo. It comes with a SE scope (goes up to 24X. I would have to check it to know exactly what the range is.Cheap scope but works.) I would prefer some kind of trade but will take $600 cash plus actual shipping or $550 for just the gun and mounts. If there is interest I will post pictures tomorrow. The stock has a few scratches but nothing major. I would say 95%. Metal is in exc condition. Please contact me with any questions. (970) 275-6231. I am looking for a 223 bolt gun, Glock 40 s&w, and an automatic or o/u shotgun, preferably Benelli, Beretta, or Franchi but will consider pretty much any trade as long as it is in my favor :D. Can ad some cash if the deal is right. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day, Micah

Don't be afraid to make me an offer. Either with trade or $. The worst I can do is say no. I do take Credit card and can get you trader ratings on ebay and other forums if you need em. Micah

I might be interested. What is the round count and rate of twist?

For trade I have the Springfield Armory XDm .40. Round count is probably 100, with more toting than shooting. It comes with the standard Springfield Amory case, two 16 rd clips, 3 grip sizes, speedloader, Kydex holser, keyed lock, empty chamber indicator, user manual and factory proof case. JohnnyK.

I don't know about the round count as I bought it used from a friend who never got to shoot before he had an emergency and needed the $. He also bought it used. It doesn't look it's been shot excessively but I'm only going by how it looks. From using my cleaning rod with a mark on it, it looks like it is a 1-in-12 twist.

Send some pictures of your springfield to [email protected] and I will reply with pictures of the 250.

Micah

I'd love to have the rifle but I think I will have to pass. Was really hoping, by some chance, it was a 1-9 twist. I have two other BVSS, so I know their accuracy potential, but really want a fast twist Varminter to stabilize the heavies. Lottsa luck. JohnnyK.

I understand. Still available. Would also be interested in a 223, 22-250, or 243 with a lighter barrel. Something a can carry a mile without putting wheels on it.

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0389.jpg
    IMAG0389.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0387.jpg
    IMAG0387.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0391.jpg
    IMAG0391.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
I would be interested in trading a brand new never fired Gen 3 Glock 32 in .357 sig. If interested call or text 406-351-1972 after 3:30pm but before 9pm Mountain Daylight time and I am an FFL

I would be interested in trading a brand new never fired Gen 3 Glock 32 in .357 sig. If interested call or text 406-351-1972 after 3:30pm but before 9pm Mountain Daylight time and I am an FFL

Thanks but I just traded about an hour ago. I will mark as sold as soon as I can get to a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.