• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 BA- 338 LAPUA MAG

Texas Republic

For Sale:
Savage 110 BA- 338 LAPUA MAG

Condition:
Like New (50 rounds at rifle range)

Reason for Selling:
Nothing wrong with its performance at all, but its just too heavy to climb up mountains with while hunting and I haven't gotten a chance to use it.

Description:
The Savage Arms 18900 110 BA Rifle in .338 Lapua features a 26-inch barrel, matte blue finish, Magpul PRS-G stock, no sights, rubber recoil pad, fixed muzzle brake, rail system, Accu-Trigger, AccuStock, detachable box magazine, sling swivel studs, an overall length of 47.5 inches, an unloaded weight of 14.5 lbs, and a 5+1 round capacity.

7774bc2d.jpg

11b6ebdc.jpg

2ff8f11a.jpg

OPTICS:
Falcon Menace 5.5-25x50 Tactical 30mm Riflescope. The Falcon Menace scope is designed and real world tested to a recoil standard up to and including .338 LAPUA MAG.

It sells brand new for $464.95 on SWFA. It was purchased at the same time as the rifle and has only been mounted on it. The scope is zeroed at 200 yards. I would probably let the scope go for $400.

The scope rings are Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical Medium. They sell new for $65 on Midway. I would sell the rings for around $50.

Scope $400
Rings $50
Rifle: $1700

Includes original box, owners manual, and mag.
Bipod NOT INCLUDED in price

Buyer pays shipping

Seller Location: Midland, TX

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES

For Sale:
Savage 110 BA- 338 LAPUA MAG

Condition:
Like New (50 rounds at rifle range)

Reason for Selling:
Nothing wrong with its performance at all, but its just too heavy to climb up mountains with while hunting and I haven't gotten a chance to use it.

Description:
The Savage Arms 18900 110 BA Rifle in .338 Lapua features a 26-inch barrel, matte blue finish, Magpul PRS-G stock, no sights, rubber recoil pad, fixed muzzle brake, rail system, Accu-Trigger, AccuStock, detachable box magazine, sling swivel studs, an overall length of 47.5 inches, an unloaded weight of 14.5 lbs, and a 5+1 round capacity.

7774bc2d.jpg

11b6ebdc.jpg

2ff8f11a.jpg

OPTICS:
Falcon Menace 5.5-25x50 Tactical 30mm Riflescope. The Falcon Menace scope is designed and real world tested to a recoil standard up to and including .338 LAPUA MAG.

It sells brand new for $464.95 on SWFA. It was purchased at the same time as the rifle and has only been mounted on it. The scope is zeroed at 200 yards. I would probably let the scope go for $400.

The scope rings are Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical Medium. They sell new for $65 on Midway. I would sell the rings for around $50.

Scope $400
Rings $50
Rifle: $1700

Includes original box, owners manual, and mag.
Bipod NOT INCLUDED in price

Buyer pays shipping

Seller Location: Midland, TX

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES

I can be reached on my cell at (830) 563-5693

A lot of nibbles, but no bites. The .338 LAPUA MAG beat out the .50 cal and now holds the record for the longest recorded sniper kill at 2,707 yards. That is 1.5 miles fellas. If you can see it, this can shoot it. Not many rifles can do that for this price