• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sale/Trade S&W pre-lock 586 no-dash 357 Magnum Silhouette Pistol with a 8 3/8" barrel

md66948

Besides looking for Quality Trade offers I am open for realistic cash offers.

I am selling an extremely rare S&W pre-lock 586 no-dash 357 Magnum Silhouette Pistol with a 8 3/8" barrel from the 1980's. This example features the rare factory option of the 4-position silhouette front sight, which is rather cool and unique looking.

It comes with the complete package: box, tools, and paperwork. As you can see on the box's label, this is the full target-optioned Combat Magnum: Target sight, Target trigger, Adjustable Front sight. Crisp metal stampings. Not shown in the pictures is a very small Allen Wrench that is used to adjust the front site.

I have never shot this 586 it but the previous owner told me he only put 50 rounds through and has had it in his safe since he bought it New. The previous owner put a deposit on this pistol and before he picked it up the dealer sent it back to S&W for a required Safety Modification. There is a small "M" on the frame that shows that Smith did the modification.

The bluing is tremendous and looks "AS_NEW" and so does the bore.

A S&W Pre-Lock Model 586 (No-Dash) .357 Magnum 8 3-8'' Silhouette is extremely rare and will make a Great Investment or shooter.

My price is $1,295.00 plus shipping to an FFL Only. I can do Local transfers at King's Shooting Supplies in F of P.

I will take trade offers for Quality Firearms. I prefer original Military Arms that have not been messed with. A nice Military 1911A1 or 1911 would be nice.