• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sa m1a loaded in sage ebr w/ optics, mags, ammo, bipod, extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones2056

I traded for this gun on here and am deciding to go in a different direction. I am in no hurry to sell and if I end up keeping it I will still sleep easy at night as she is truly an awesome gun. Gun shoots fantastic.

Springfield Armory M1A Loaded in a Sage EBR Mod 1 Stock with a Magpul CTR stock with a cheek riser. Mod 1 Stock has an AR15 tube and will accept AR15 stocks.

This gun has about 270 rounds fired through her and is in pristine condition. The Sage EBR stock was professionally installed by a gunsmith. This gun is capable of sub-moa accuaracy and loves the 168 grains and 175 grains.

Gun also has the following extras included:

-Falcon Menace Scope 3.5-18x56 dual illuminated with red and green with target turrets in a Burris PEPR 30 mm mount. Awesome piece of glass with great range and clarity;
-Arms 18 Scope Mount made for the M1A/M14...One of the best mounts you can buy for the M1A;
-Front and rear 45 degree offset flip up sights
-Viking VTAC Sling
-Caldwell Adjustable Bipod with pic. rail mount
-4 - 20 Round Magazines and 1 - 10 Round Magazine
-Gun is coated in Froglube for extreme durability and rust prevention
-300 rounds of 7.62/308 ammo (some mil-surp, some reloads, some factory)

**I know I am forgetting some other stuff that was on the gun but to see the specs of the rifle just check out a Springfield Armory M1A Loaded**

Gun also comes with the factory composite stock (if ya want to shed some weight) and all of the factory manuals.

PRICE FOR ENTIRE SETUP - $4300

PRICE FOR JUST THE GUN AND MAGS (no ammo, scope and burris mount, and bipod) - $3500

I am pretty firm on my prices and low ballers will be ignored. I can ship to an FFL but it will be on the buyer's dime.

I may consider some trades but will need cash with them...I like Colt Snake Revolvers, 1911's, CCW 9mm's, long range rifles or ????

Attachments

• photo (69).JPG
    photo (69).JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (71).JPG
    photo (71).JPG
    185 KB · Views: 8
  • photo (70).JPG
    photo (70).JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.