Rye Bread

Packrat 6

Like i said in an earlier post, about every week I get a whole bunch of stuff by email from my brother. Here's one from the last sending.

Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning. The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy. The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the sales lady asked if he needed any help. He said, "Do you have any rye bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want five loaves." She said, "My goodness, five loaves?!?!? By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this **** but me!" :D

Bruce

Heck, none of the rest of need it yet Wile, so let us know if it works or not so we can remember it for future reference. :D

ROFL

Packrat

If it helps...

I do know that Oysters are way overrated! Ate a dozen raw one time, but only 6 worked. :D

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.