• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger RSI Mannlicher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Makes the posting seem suspect.

Would recommend the OP post an explanation of why the rifle continues to be listed even though it apparently sold on day one. Along with that, he should include another pic of the rifle along with a note depicting his name and date to clear this up.

Just a suggestion to help those of us that are interested in this rifle.
What do you mean by this? riffle is never sold to anyone. However, I received few PMs and we couldn't cut a deal. Your suggestion is disrespectful. Please we should be mindful of our opinions.

Yesterday a buddy told me to take a picture of the riffle and my ID which I did but I couldn't get back to him on time because my old man had an emergency. And the buddy later told me he gonna have to pass. I understand the fact that you can not be too careful but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect ourselves. Thanks.

What do you mean by this? riffle is never sold to anyone. However, I received few PMs and we couldn't cut a deal. Your suggestion is disrespectful. Please we should be mindful of our opinions.
Not meant to be disrespectful at all. Simply suggesting a better path forward for you to sell this rifle to potential buyers who might at this point be confused about it's status which apparently others have also suggested via PM.

GLWS

Normally I don't get to hung up in weeds but I would like to have this rifle. So let me know what FFL you're going to use for shipping. That way I can confirm the existence of the rifle while face timing the dealer in his/her shop. if not please go troll another site. We've got a great group of folks here. And we are protective of each other.
Kind Regards,
Rob

Just to clear my name here. I didn't back out of buying this gun. I offered to pay via USPS money order, but the seller wanted only to use PayPal F&F. I don't use PayPal, especially for a firearm purchase.

PayPal FF...lol.

Surprised this ad hasn't been shut down by admins by now. Not what we want on this forum. But as always...Caveat Emptor

@Chris
This seller is suspect. Please read thread. He won't follow posting rules (photo of item w/his user name shown), he won't accept a 'safe' payment method, and he keeps making excuses for not selling while continuing to bump his ad. Someone is going to get burned here if this is allowed to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.