• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger Precision Rifle - 338 Lapua

J3n

Bought this on impulse in December, never got around to shooting it, and now realizing I don't really have the places to stretch this out. So, selling to get up cash to cover other recent purchases.

Brand new & unfired. Ships in factory box with included magazine (metal, 338 CIP length), manual, lock, and the brake (as installed at factory).

$1400 shipped to your FFL from an individual. If your FFL requires shipment from an FFL please add on $35 for my FFL's shipping fees.

Right now, just need cash for another project. But If you have a Manners % or $ off, or even full stock certificate then I'd be interested in those for partial trade.

Payment via USPS Money Order or wire transfer preferred. Prefer to avoid Paypal for transaction of this amount and seeing as Paypal provides no buyer protections on firearms purchases. If you really want to do Paypal then I will accept Friends & Family payment but will not ship until the funds are transferred to my bank account and I will require copy of DL to match recipient name on shipment. . More than happy to provide reference of other high $$ sales and to talk to buyer on phone.

Bipod in pics is not included.

img_2961-jpg.123765

img_2962-jpg.123763

img_2963-jpg.123764

Last edited: