RL26 quickload help

spenheg

Hi all,

The other day I found some reloder 26 on the shelves at Cabelas and figured I'd give it a try in my 300 win mag. I didn't realize that my version of quickload (v 3.6) didn't have any data for reloder 26.

Could someone with a newer version of quickload help me out with a screenshot of the RL26 data? I'm looking for something like the file I attached (I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I'm attaching the file correctly, but it's a screenshot of the propellant data).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• quickload reloder.JPG
    quickload reloder.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 142
spenheg

Didn't try the screen shot but here is the data.

heat of explosion: 3905
ratio of specific heats: 1.2303
burn rate factor: 0.3397
pro or degressive factor: 2.7392
pro burning limit: 0.606
factor b: 2.5983
solid density: 1.600

You are welcome. By the way this RL-26 is some impressive stuff. Top of the velocity list for a 300 WSM load I just did with the 200 grain ELD-X. According to QL it should top out around 3,000 fps which is pretty decent for the WSM.

Can you pm me with the load info for the 300 wsm. I just finished my rifle. I am shooting H4831 and Berger 215 Hybrids. I want to try RL26. Will be shooting the Bergers and ELD-X 200 and 212.

Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.