• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RL-33 FS;Spokane/CdA area

longrangehunterII

I have (6) 1 Lbs. containers of RL-33 I'd like to sell in the Spokane WA/Coeur d'Alene ID area. I will not/can not ship due to FFL/shipping HZM rules!

$28.00/pound

I found (4) more 1 lb. containers Plus a opened 1 lb. container (75% full) in another factory box with a bunch of RL-25.

That's (10) 1 lbs. of RL-33 plus 3/4 of an opened one I'd like to sell locally, No Shipping.

Talked to my LGS buyer today, he can't even get anymore RL-33 because of some dealer/broker reason and as much as I might use this in my 300 NM, H1000 came first to the plate and I'm not about to do more testing, so I'd like to sell this stuff.

I can't find RL33 anywhere around me down here. How does the 1000 compare to the rl33? I might have to convert to that if I can't find any rl33 soon.

I can't find RL33 anywhere around me down here. How does the 1000 compare to the rl33? I might have to convert to that if I can't find any rl33 soon.
In a 338 Lapua it wasn't anywhere as good, super low ES and SD, I had numerous shots printing the same speed over my P35 chronograph using RL-33. H1000, didn't work out as well for me in a 338 LM, but worked out awesome in the 300 Norma Magnum w/the Berger 230 Hybrid Target bullet.

But more then a few other guys had said H1000 worked out real well for them in their 338 LM, but maybe they never got around to testing w/ RL-33.

Type in the LRH search box in the upper right corner of this page and use the words "300 RUM load data" and/or include the bullet you want to use? You'll find what others have used and look for a pattern with the most widely used powder, and bullet weight or type.