• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifle has sold

STEEL SLINGER

I have for sale a very "Lovingly Used" Savage Model 99F in 308 Winchester. This rifle is in "VERY GOOD" to "GOOD" (about 80/90%) condition and VERY accurate!!! Would make a great saddle or mountain timer rifle. There is bluing wear under the magazine from handling/caring (not too bad), a very light scratch on the left side of butt stock under the thumb safety (just on finish) and one bluing scratch on the underside of the barrel about 2/3 the way to the muzzle (into bluing). Scope VX-2/1 piece Leupold base & rings are in "Excellent" condition. This is a very accurate rifle with 165 gr. Hornady BTSP w/ Varget powder. . .3/4 inch 100 yrd. groups all day - every day!!! I've used this rifle for many years, but for the last several it has become a "Safe Queen" and I don't keep them around. Let me know what you think. . .any questions/comments or additional photos please shoot me a PM or e-mail, I'll be happy to answer any questions I can. Thank you. $850.00 + S/H to your FFL in Lower 48
[email protected]

Last edited: