• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Revic BR4 Rangefinder

firstlight

I purchased this new from EuroOptic around the 1st of October this year. Been an awesome rangefinder, works just like a GunWerks/Revic should. Unfortunately I also purchased a set of Swarovski EL TA Ranges and I don't need to carry both. So I'm parting with these already.

In perfect shape minus a couple of use marks on the body of the rangefinder, comes with everything a new one would. App works awesome, no disappointments.

Sell for $1175 shipped within the continental US. This will include FedEx insurance as well.
Can use Venmo or PP as a gift, if not PP + 3%.

Send me any questions

Attachments

• IMG_8645.JPG
    IMG_8645.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8646.JPG
    IMG_8646.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8647.JPG
    IMG_8647.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
I purchased this new from EuroOptic around the 1st of October this year. Been an awesome rangefinder, works just like a GunWerks/Revic should. Unfortunately I also purchased a set of Swarovski EL TA Ranges and I don't need to carry both. So I'm parting with these already.

In perfect shape minus a couple of use marks on the body of the rangefinder, comes with everything a new one would. App works awesome, no disappointments.

Sell for $1175 shipped within the continental US. This will include FedEx insurance as well.
Can use Venmo or PP as a gift, if not PP + 3%.

Send me any questions
I'll take it. PM me your PP address and I can do F&F.