• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 870 Express Shotgun

Troutslayer

I'm selling an 870 Express to get together some cash for other toys. I bought it used from some guy that had only fired it a couple of times. I myself have only fired it a few times as I bought it as a backup/home defense gun. It's got a honey colored stock and fore-grip and you would be hard pressed to find any signs of wear. It's an express magnum so it shoots 3" shells. I know this is probably the wrong board to place an ad for a shotgun but I know some of you do other things besides driving tacks. It was probably made around 2000. Whatta ya think it's worth? I think the gun retailed around $300 or so. Any advice on how much to advertise it for in the local paper for a quick and fair sale would help.

[ QUOTE ]
...if it helps, I recently bought a used 870 "wingmaster" for $200... tanks, Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats awfully low for an used wingmaster. Either its not in the geatest condition, or you got a great deal.

You can find them new w/ synthetic stocks around here for 200-230 when on sale at Academy, Simmons, True Value, or Basspro. The wood is probably a few more dollars new.

You should be able to get 175 or so for it.

Good Luck,

Reloader

...was too good of a deal to pass up... has the rifle sights & I think 20" cyl bore barrel... excellent condition, just happened to be at the right place at the right time, so to speak... thanks, Larry