• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 XCR - Trade for scope

psdan000

I'm in need of some decent glass. Ideally I'd like a Leupold vx-5hd 3-15x44, but open to something similar in terms of power range and quality. Going on a mid-range hunting rifle. I have the following I'd like to trade:

Remington 700 XCR compact tactical in .308. I bought this on another forum a month or so ago and have not shot it, round count is low, I forget what the previous owner stated but for sure under 500. Accuracy was claimed to be 1/2 MOA, I can't verify that but I will say I've shot these rifles along with the LTR's in the past and they are very accurate. Rifle is in great condition overall. It was rattle canned camo when I got it, I touched it up with some more rattle can camo cause I got bored and thought I needed to. Not the best job but it's field worthy and you wont cry if you get a little scratch in it. It also is equipped with an HS precision bottom metal and (2) 10 round magazines. This rifle comes from the factory with the 40x trigger which is a huge improvement over the crappy x-mark trigger. 20" fluted barrel, black jeweled bolt, I think that's all the important details. Asking $685 shipped. I can text or email more pictures if needed. Any other questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking!

Other trade items I might be interested in:
-HK USP expert or tactical in 9mm or .45
-Full size Glock 10mm
-Nice optics (ACOG's of any variety)
-Glock 48 (black slide)
-Will entertain other trade offers
+/- cash as needed
IMG_2336

Last edited: