• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 sps .308

wallstdevil

I have a Remington 700 sps .308 24" barrel for sale. It has a leupold one piece base and ring, mueller 4x16x50 mil-dot tactical scope with a Harris bipod 9"-13". The rifle only have one box of ammo through it and is in flawless condition. It also have the new X mark pro trigger. I have all the original boxes and paper work.

I'm asking:

Rifle+base+ring=550 obo
Rifle+base+ring+bipod=600 obo
Rifle+base+ring+bipod+scope=800 obo

I'm also looking to trade for a Remington 700 or Savage fp10 with a 20" heavy barrel. Please contact me at (504) 621 8571 or email me at [email protected]. I stay up pretty late, so you can contact me at anytime. I travel between Houston and New Orleans often, meeting anywhere in between would do. Shipping would be 25.00 to FFL

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Is this still for sale? if so, do you have any pics that you could send me? my email is [email protected] It would be november before I can buy. I will offer 485 for the rifle base and rings, or 525 if the bipod is included.
Thank you for your time and considerstion.
Andrew Rodgers C4C USAF Academy.