• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 SA HS Precision Stock

cam2hunt

SEE MOST RECENT POST AT BOTTOM, EPOXY BEDDING HAS BEEN REMOVED as of 1/17/2020.

Purchased a 700 5R Gen 2 recently (late November of 2019) and then came across an XLR chassis for a price I couldn't pass up.

Has had less than 60 rounds fired through mounted stock.

Full disclosure, I did sand approximately 2 mm off the left front inside channel of the stock where it was just touching the barrel to make it free float. Area has been repainted to closely match as previous.

BOTTOM METAL IS SOLD! Will sell together as a bundle for $350 shipped.

$300 for stock and $75 for bottom metal/box/action screws if separated. Both prices are shipped.

Open to offers if disagree with price, worst I will say is "No thanks".

Attachments

• Rem metal.jpg
    Rem metal.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 94
  • Rem HS Precision.jpg
    Rem HS Precision.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Rem HS Precision3.jpg
    Rem HS Precision3.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Rem HS Precision4.jpg
    Rem HS Precision4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Rem HS Precision5.jpg
    Rem HS Precision5.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Rem HS Precision6.jpg
    Rem HS Precision6.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
To clarify and answer questions asked, this came off of a 6.5 Creedmoor short action Remington 700 5R Gen2.

Palm swell?

Found a description of the stock in relation to the Remington 700 5R Gen2 it came off of.

"Tan with black webbing, Ambi palm swell, fits tactical barrel contours and is HS Precisions most popular stock."

Ok, some have mentioned interest if not bedded.

We are in the middle of a blizzard and decided to clean up the stock and get rid of the epoxy. Took 3 hours this evening and used multiple little Dremel bits, tips and polishing brushes to clean off the epoxy skim.

Full disclosure: With the ultra fine diamond dremel tip, when I bedded the stock originally, I placed very small shallow holes in front of the recoil lug slot to allow the epoxy to bond and have attachment points in the stock.

Face of the recoil lug is clean and had no epoxy on it. Base of lug slot is clean and clear also.

$250 shipped. Offers considered.

Pics from this evening.

Attachments

• HS stock.JPG
    HS stock.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 36
  • HS Stock2.JPG
    HS Stock2.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 31
  • HS Stock3.JPG
    HS Stock3.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 35