• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 M24

psdan000

Listing one of my M24 rifles, I've decided I want to get into a big boy gas gun and need to create some funds. I put this rifle together late last year. Barreled action is new/unfired and is in excellent condition. It's from one of the ASA commemorative rifles from Eurooptic. The stock and bottom metal I purchased from a member here, it is in excellent condition with maybe a few light handling marks, mostly like new though. Trigger is a surplus XM2010 that was converted to an M24 trigger. Scope is a Leupold Mark 4 M3, TMR reticle, 168 gr turret, Leupold Mark 4 steel rings w/logo (medium). Some of these parts are definitely getting hard to find. I am willing to sell the rifle with or without the scope/rings, but not interested in selling just the scope by itself or splitting up the rifle. No box, it does come with the manual though. I think I have the box for the scope but will have to double check. Rifle only $2750 plus shipping, Rifle/scope combo $3650 plus shipping. Bipod is not included. Payment methods are negotiable, but if using PayPal or any other form of electronic payment if must be made friends and family with absolutely no comments or mention of goods...Trades? Not likely but I'm never opposed to the idea, mostly looking to get into a higher end AR-10 platform or possibly a SCAR 20s (not interested in any builds). If you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_2444
IMG_2445
IMG_2446
IMG_2447
IMG_2448
IMG_2449
IMG_2450
IMG_2451
IMG_2452
IMG_2453
IMG_2454
IMG_2455