• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 338 ulta mag SOLD

gapfriz

For sale a Remington 700 stainless BDL 338 ultra mag, I traded for this rifle last year with plans on it being my elk rifle but i like my 7 mag to much, and i don't like having a rifle just setting around, I really don't know much about the rifle like how it shoots, how many rounds down the barrel etc, I've never shot the rifle personaly! What i do know is it's stainless with the lock on the bolt, has some rub marks on the barrel, It comes with leupold rings and bases and a set of hornady reloading dies thats as far as i got to getting it going! I want 625.00 OBO plus 35.00 shipping to your FFL. No trades I can't get the pictures to upload so email me and i'll get them you, [email protected]

Thanks
David F.

Re: Remington 700 338 ulta mag

Please send pictures to: [email protected].

How is the bore? I am only interested in shooters, or those I can make shooters, so that's critical.

Thanks!

Re: Remington 700 338 ulta mag

The bore looks good, but it could use a good cleaning, and i don't have a jag that big to get it done. it was my understanding when i traded for the rifle, that it has'nt been shot that much.

Recent Posts