• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 300 win mag

mfox497

I have a Rem Sendero 300 win mag with 38 rounds through it. It shoots good just need something lighter as I never shoot this. I also have bedded the action and installed leupold scope bases. It also comes with 100 new brass, 38 once fired brass, a Lee deluxe die set, the reloading guide for 300 win mag, and 30 rds of factory PMC rounds. I am willing to take a hit on this as I am deploying soon so I will let it all go for 900. Thanks for looking. Matt

As I said I only shot it 38 times so not much time to work up a load but with the PMC I shot 2 groups of 3 rounds in under a inch. That was the last time I shot it though about 6 months ago. From what I have read they are supposed to be good rifles.

I have one of these rifles, I get .67" @ 100 yards with 76.0gr of Hodgdon H-1000 / RWS brass / fed 215M primers / 208 A-Max seated .015" from the lands. Average velocity 12 ft from the muzzle is 2873fps. (7 shots through chrono) -Great factory rifle-

Recent Posts