• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED rem 700 Hart Stainless cerakote bbl 7-300 wsm 4.5-14 Leupold

riflelooney

This is a 7mm-300wsm Remington "c Prefix LONG action. barrel is a HART ss no 3 contour 24 inches long with a .650 muzzle diameter 1-9 twist.action and barrel Finished in sniper gray cerakote . The action fits up to a detachable box magazine (2 magazines included) This is a aftermarket aluminum system and drops right into a BDL stock with no modification. the magazines DO NOT have the side buttons and DO NOT rattle.Finised in cerakote as well. capacity is 1 in the tube two in the mag. feeds perfectly also comes with 40 pieces of 300 wsm brass . Die set is rcbs FL custom set Stock is a Remy 700 XCR gray rummer insets that is bedded and finished flat black with gray . Looks just like best of the west camo. Has Tally rings With a Leupold 4.514x AO matte with reg duplex . Outfit is like new with aprox 120 rounds thru it and shoots 2.5 inches at 300 yards with a 162 amax I will email pics to serious buyers
1175.00 shipped to your ffl/ no trades please

So what would b the difference between this 7mm-300 wsm and just a 7mm winchester short mag? I'm confused I guess

bit longer neck a little shorter to the datum line on the shoulder. really not much...but ....someone somewhere said it might be a bit more inherently accurate...and being the riflelooney that i am.....hmmm now whats dave kiffs number...............................