• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 factory take offs

WSMDRT

Looking for take off for factory remington 700 short action barrels in any 308 bolt face. Don't have to be unfired but known history preferred. Prefer(260,7mm-08,308 etc.338 fed, 35 rem, 358 win?) any that can be headspaced with 308 go no go gauges. Stainless prefered but will consider any. Sporter contour or varmint contour, fluted or not. Might use as is or may cut down to pistol length 12-15".
Thanks for any leads.

Last edited:
I have a 10inch 243 x-caliber barrel that I may be interested in selling it has less the 20 rounds through it and a McMillan fiberglass pistol stock also.

Ok, still after some easy ones I know people have sitting around. Factory 7mm-08 and 308 take offs. Any contour, any length with these two. Thanks to gunsmiths checking your stacks and reg guys checking your dusty corners or your tomato stakes.

I have 2 243 factory take off barrels. Never fired except factory. I just wanted the actions. Both did have to be relief cut just in front of the recoil lug. Believe they could be set back slightly. Carbon barrels 20 inch length.

Due the generosity of a member I am set on 243 barrels. I will reach out of I'm in need of another. Thanks