• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 6.5x284

WeiserBucks

Custom Remington 700 long action 6.5x284 for sale. Built by Boatwright Customs . Action trued , heavy recoil lug and Rifle Basix trigger. Spiral fluted bolt and oversized knob .

Barrel is a 25.5" Krieger, 1/8.5 twist . Spiral fluted, threaded 5/8-24 with an MBM brake. 122 rounds fired.

Stock is a McMillan Game Scout edge fill, Triad stock pack , bipod rail and BDL bottom metal.

Redding deluxe die set , 36 2x fired Lapua brass, 50 1x fired Lapua brass and 200 new Lapua brass. 200+ 140 Berger VLD bullets.

This rifle shoots great, sub 1/2 MOA easily. I've fired more than a few groups in the .2's and. 3's . Weighs 11.5 lbs with a 5-20x56 SHV and Triad stock pack on board . Looking for $2600 shipped for the rifle and reloading components. I have a few different scopes available if someone is looking for a turn key setup.
Feel free to PM me for pictures and more information.

How about $2250 shipped ? If you want a Nightforce on it I'll make someone a great deal.

Can you please Call me at 530-five18-eight625. I am hoping you can email ir text me pictures. I have cash and am interested. Just need to discuss few details.

Custom Remington 700 long action 6.5x284 for sale. Built by Boatwright Customs . Action trued , heavy recoil lug and Rifle Basix trigger. Spiral fluted bolt and oversized knob .

Barrel is a 25.5" Krieger, 1/8.5 twist . Spiral fluted, threaded 5/8-24 with an MBM brake. 122 rounds fired.

Stock is a McMillan Game Scout edge fill, Triad stock pack , bipod rail and BDL bottom metal.

Redding deluxe die set , 36 2x fired Lapua brass, 50 1x fired Lapua brass and 200 new Lapua brass. 200+ 140 Berger VLD bullets.

This rifle shoots great, sub 1/2 MOA easily. I've fired more than a few groups in the .2's and. 3's . Weighs 11.5 lbs with a 5-20x56 SHV and Triad stock pack on board . Looking for $2600 shipped for the rifle and reloading components. I have a few different scopes available if someone is looking for a turn key setup.
Feel free to PM me for pictures and more information.