• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 6.5 Creedmoor package

Pulpit

Up for your consideration is my 6.5 Creedmoor package that is ready for you to add your glass and shoot. Reason for selling is I'm trying to consolidate my rifles, therefore this one is for sale. Rifle is simply flawless.

Details:

Exactly 65 rounds fired through rifle
Trued/Blueprinted Rem 700 short action
22" Krieger M24 contour 1:8 twist barrel
Muzzle threaded 5/8-24
Holland recoil lug
Tuned factory trigger with crisp break
Custom black graphite cerakote by guardianfirearmsolutions.com
20 MOA rail
HS Precision stock
BDL hinged floor plate bottom metal (currently has ATI system in place)
135 factory Hornady 120 AMAX rounds
25 factory Hornady 129 SST rounds
62 Hornady once fired cases
50 new, unprimed Hornady cases
50 new, unprimed Nosler cases
New box full of 140 ELD match rounds
Thread protector
Top target is first four shots for a group after getting first on paper at 100 yards with factory 120 grain AMAX.
Bottom target is a recent range trip with a typical group at 200 yards with factory 120 grain AMAX.
Smithed by Lee Gardner Precision-Mattoon, IL

$1650.00 for the package. I have dies available to buyer. Not looking to split anything until the rifle sells, but I will split the barreled action from the stock. $1050.00 for barreled action by itself-buyer of barreled action can buy or decline the components.

Scope, rings, bipod, stock pack, and brake not included.

Thanks!

Does the barreled action come with the 20 moa rail and trigger? does the bolt have a larger bolt handle?

What is the weight of the rifle? also will you sell rifle with stock but without ammo and reloading supplies?

Barreled action does come with rail and trigger.
The bolt has a KRG bolt knob attached. It can be removed if desired, or can go with barreled action as it isn't permanent.
Rifle weighs approximately 11 pounds without scope.

Yessir, complete rifle without ammo/supples I'd sell for $1325.00 shipped to FFL.

I appreciate your questions, thanks.