Recommend new rifle for 3 position league

Remington92

Not quite long range but looking for some recommendations for a stock "gopher gun" 3 position league. This last year I shot with an old 10/22 carbine I had with a 3-9 vx2 and did fairly well but want to upgrade. Wanting to be into the rifle and scope at a max of $800 ish. Distances are 10m and 50'. No slings or bags allowed so something that's fairly natural to shoot offhanded unsupported. Wouldn't mind using same rifle as long range trainer/ ground squirrel gun too.

So far I'm looking at
-Ruger 10/22 LVT $350 (best price with reported accuracy)
- Bergera BXR $550
-Tikka t1x $580
-Cz 457 standard varmint threaded $600

Scopes are kind of an open book but was thinking a 6x or 10x swfa ss

Sounds like the tikka and cz get most recommendations but are also almost 2x money of the LVT. Would a LVT keep up with either if it took a trip to cpc for a tuneup down the road?

I just bought (last night) a 457 . I spent a couple of months reading everything I could find on this subject. The 457 is the most accurate and has the best aftermarket support in this price range. There are more accurate guns but you are going to pay for them. I shot my friends 457 Pro Varmint of the hood of his truck (bipod, no bag), without every having shot it before, and put 10 shots under a dime at 25yds without a problem. I credit the gun, not pimping my shooting by any means!!

RimfireCentral is a great starting point to jump off into this rabbit trail.

I just bought (last night) a 457 . I spent a couple of months reading everything I could find on this subject. The 457 is the most accurate and has the best aftermarket support in this price range. There are more accurate guns but you are going to pay for them. I shot my friends 457 Pro Varmint of the hood of his truck (bipod, no bag), without every having shot it before, and put 10 shots under a dime at 25yds without a problem. I credit the gun, not pimping my shooting by any means!!

RimfireCentral is a great starting point to jump off into this rabbit trail.
Thanks I appreciate the input and good luck with your new rifle! I hope I don't regret it but I caved and went the LVT route. I got a decent deal on a stainless and figured I could send it to cpc for a tuneup and still be in less than a cz or tikka. Now I gotta decide on optic. Right now thinking either swfa 10x, athlon helos 2-12, 4-20, or one of the new Arken epl4 4-16. Possibly vortex Diamond back just cause they're locally available.

I'm not knocking Vortex products but the diamondback isn't a high quality scope. The athlon scopes are extremely hard to beat for the money and you'll be happier with one of them. I've used several different models they'll beat the brakes off the diamondback. Several buddies and my dad have athlon helos ffp scopes for NRL 22, the adjustments are solid and image quality is far superior.

I really like my tikka T1x's
I've had 6 of them
Now down to 3
The other 3 are now with different friends that enjoy them with zero complaints
I believe these are great rimfires for the money