• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RCBS PRESS both are SOLD

SO I HUNT

This belongs to my old hunting partner that is getting rid of a lot of stuff. He has I think (3) of the smaller presses and (1or 2) of the larger presses.
large one $70.00 each plus shipping which I think will be a little pricey unless it will fit in a flat rate box?
Small ones he asking $55.00 each plus shipping
FB39F728-1E53-4906-9D6F-181C102C09A7.jpeg75754C39-ABB6-4377-AC5F-4024690FE7B0.jpeg

Last edited:
This belongs to my old hunting partner that is getting rid of a lot of stuff. He has I think (3) of the smaller presses and (1or 2) of the larger presses.
large one $70.00 each plus shipping which I think will be a little pricey unless it will fit in a flat rate box?
View attachment 475986View attachment 475987
If it is the RCBS IV ( we posted a picture of a RC IV) we will take one of them. We bought before through USPS Flat rate BOX if you take apart will fit for $17.00. Need to see better pictures and if it is the RCBS IV we will take one for $87.00.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Rock Chucker IV.jpg
    Rock Chucker IV.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The large one is the RCBS Partner Press and the small one is the RCBS JR Press if I recall correctly.

If it is the RCBS IV ( we posted a picture of a RC IV) we will take one of them. We bought before through USPS Flat rate BOX if you take apart will fit for $17.00. Need to see better pictures and if it is the RCBS IV we will take one for $87.00.
Thanks
Len & Jill
It's not that press 😞

View attachment 475986View attachment 475987
GOOD Deal on both model Presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are only looking for the IV Supreme, but the "Partner Press" is the same price.