• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS matchmaster dispenser

jdowney37

Selling my RCBS Matchmaster powder dispenser. It's about a year old and in like new condition. Works and functions flawlessly, only getting rid of because I decided to switch to a SuperTrickler. The unit works perfectly with the RCBS app and includes the original box, manual, and all accessories as if it were new. Also includes,
-MKM drop tube
-MKM anti-static powder bowl
-MKM anti-static funnel with 6, 6.5, and 7mm inserts, as well as a 30 cal insert.

Asking $600 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_9447.jpeg
    IMG_9447.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 69
I need your information,
Your name,address to send you the money. My credit union closed now but I could possible send it Monday and you should have it next week if the mail runs where you live like out here usually takes 3 to 4 days here I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I hope you and family are doing well. Thank you.
Lee

I need your information,
Your name,address to send you the money. My credit union closed now but I could possible send it Monday and you should have it next week if the mail runs where you live like out here usually takes 3 to 4 days here I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I hope you and family are doing well. Thank you.
Lee
I have sent PM'S I just await your information. I look forward to receiving and using the scale. Thanks
Lee