• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rare and Discontinued Sako 85 XS .204 Ruger

SWRS5

Rifle is excellent, fewer than 100 down the barrel. Shoots better than 1/2 with factory ammo. Oddly beautiful laminate with deeper copper tone. Set trigger. Rail sold separately $75 available to buyer first
$2850 shipped and insured in a hard case to FFL
Offers welcomed, price drop below
IMG_2614.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2615.jpeg
    IMG_2615.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2619.jpeg
    IMG_2619.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2618.jpeg
    IMG_2618.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Rifle is excellent, fewer than 100 down the barrel. Shoots better than 1/2 with factory ammo. Oddly beautiful laminate with deeper copper tone. Set trigger. Rail sold separately $75 available to buyer first
$2850 shipped and insured in a hard case to FFL
Offers welcomedView attachment 513404
Very nice Firearm and Great Varmint Cartridge!

Very nice Firearm and Great Varmint Cartridge!
I thought so too ;). So @Coyote Shadow Tracker you seem to know as much as anyone about varmint rifles, way more experience than I will ever have. I want to mount a Swarovski Z 5 3.5-18x44 here, and the Sako rings/bases seem a little odd. I have always used Talleys, but hear good things about Burris and Leupold bases to fit the dovetails on this rifle. Don't care for rails. Thoughts? Obv don't want to tap or anything. And looked at Near, sure they are great, but $620 o_O

I thought so too ;). So @Coyote Shadow Tracker you seem to know as much as anyone about varmint rifles, way more experience than I will ever have. I want to mount a Swarovski Z 5 3.5-18x44 here, and the Sako rings/bases seem a little odd. I have always used Talleys, but hear good things about Burris and Leupold bases to fit the dovetails on this rifle. Don't care for rails. Thoughts? Obv don't want to tap or anything. And looked at Near, sure they are great, but $620 o_O
flyguy1
Hope that you and your family are doing well!
There are a lot more knowledgeable members on this Forum than me.
I am not exactly sure what you are asking but if you PM me we can then exchange phone s and talk about it.
Thanks
Len & Jill