Ramshot Grand on quick load?

Seabeeken --- where did you find the list of "updated stuff"? I found it once too -- but I have never been able to find again. Its out there -- somewhere. I sent you a PM about Staball HD but looks like its not in there.

Might be valuable if we all asked Hodgdon when they are going to share data with Quickload!
They wont. I was told by the late Gordon (from GRT) that American powder companies dont like to share their powder data. European companies are more forthcoming. That leaves quickload and GRT to figure it out thru testing

They wont. I was told by the late Gordon (from GRT) that American powder companies dont like to share their powder data. European companies are more forthcoming. That leaves quickload and GRT to figure it out thru testing
I don't doubt what has been said, but they are susceptible to customer pressure also. I think they feel their customers mostly don't use QL. A few hundred messages might change that opinion.

superformance isn't on there either along with match. I thought the person who designed ql died? if so, I'm not sure if any of those who involved with the programing will update or keep up with updates? I might need to figure out how to use gordon's?

superformance isn't on there either along with match. I thought the person who designed ql died? if so, I'm not sure if any of those who involved with the programing will update or keep up with updates? I might need to figure out how to use gordon's?
The person (Gordon)) who designed GRT passed. GRT is in the processed of a complete redesign and will be amazing