• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PS-24 Flir thermal

sitkadeer

I bought this new a few months ago. Is awesome, but need to sell as I need new garmin dog collars. Killed several nutria with this, much faster than trapping. It's a blast. Canoed by a beaver lodge one night and the whole lodge was lit up because of the heat. Very cool and excellent tool.
$1500 shipped. It's in excellent condition, maybe 4 hours total use. I will buy another one again down the road.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 12
$1450.00 shipped. Would consider partial trade and cash. For any night time predator guys in my humble opinion, I'd want this to locate over nightvision. However, I'd want nightvision on my gun instead of thermal.

Trades I'd consider would be a savage hog hunter rifle, savage lrh in 6.5x284, trijicon 2.5-10 triangle reticle, g7 rangefinder.

Would also consider a burris eliminator iii, guess I'm open to offers.

$1400.00 shipped. I'm taking a pretty good loss on this. It's a very good deal. Any of you nighttime predator guys, it's a fantastic tool.

TTT.

Got my dog collars coming. Am still willing to sell and open to trades with cash difference. Need a trijicon 3-9 or 2.5-10, 1-4x24, Prefer triangle reticle, g7 rangefinder, ruger compact ranch in 223.