problems with the search function?

the444shooter

Anyone having problems with the search function bringing up "no results found?" I've typed in stuff like 300 RUM, 300 Remington Ultra Mag, .308, etc, and have had the "no results found" message pop up everytime--even when there's a thread titled "deer and elk and humble .308" on the first page of this forum! Am I doing something wrong?

Sometimes the search feature seems to get a brain fart and can't find anything. I don't know if Len figured this out or not. There is a minimum, I believe 3, characters you need to use.

You can also use this type of "Google Search" to find 300 Remington Ultra Mag. In your Google search window at the top of your browser type in: 300 remington ultra mag site:longrangehunting.com and it will find it on "Longrangehunting.com", not the whole web.

This seems to work for just about anything and all you need to do is put the site URL after the "site:" and away you go.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.