• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PRICE DROP: Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42 HSR-4

Timber338

Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42
HSR-4 MOA reticle
Vortex low profile bubble level mounted.

I am selling this scope for a buddy of mine that is in the Army. He and his wife just had their first child and he needs to part out one of his rifles to make ends meet. I'll do the negotiating and once we reach an agreement I'll get you in touch with him.
This scope is only one year old and I personally verified it's performance on my scope test platform. It tracks to a true MOA scale and returns to zero. Very accurate and repeatable!
There is a very faint ring mark on the underside of the front ring mounting location. One very small scuff on the front bell, see the pictures below.

Scope comes with the box, Vortex bubble level (leveled/mounted), butler Creek scope caps, lens cloth and users manual.

$750 shipped to your door.
PayPal friends/Family preferred. But can work out other payments if necessary. I will vouch for the integrity of my buddy, he is a stand up guy. This will be a smooth transaction.
HDLH1.jpeg
HDLH2.jpeg
HDLH3.jpeg
HDLH4.jpeg
HDLH5.jpeg
HDLH6.jpeg
HDLH7.jpeg
HDLH8.jpeg