• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Premier Scope LH 3-15x FFP, gen 2xr

nad1967

New old stock Premier Light Hunter Tactical - Yes, never used.

FFP Gen 2xr Reticle (MIL) w/MOA tactical turrets so this scope should be for those that like to leave it dialed and use holds.

Includes Tenebraex Caps, box, and badge of honor.

Asking $1399

20190831_112421.jpg
20190831_112441.jpg
20190831_112450.jpg
20190831_112625.jpg

20190821_220748.jpg

20190831_112639.jpg

Is this one lit or unlit? Also, is this unit covered by the TT warranty. Thanks.

No illumination. TT does not have the components to work on this NEW scope, but they can offer a trade in toward a new scope.

??????????????????????????
Mmmmmmmm
To OP. I asked you about a warranty. You said ( you assumed a warranty) and you told me I could get my own info on the scope you are selling here.
From when I Asked TT on this exact scope a couple of months ago. I told you. They stated zero warranty and no trade in offered. I posted that on your original add on here and on your Snipers Hide add.

OP.
Just a suggestion. Might be good to give all the info you know on the things you are selling. If you know something that might hinder a sale. And withhold that info and or don't acknowledge it openly then that appears you are being dishonest on a sale.

Don't want to hi jack. But just be honest on the scope and you might sell it.

Brian

Brian, stop trolling me and if you have a question, message me. My word from TT was not what you claimed it was.

***msg me if you need clarification

Last edited: