• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Prefit 22 creedmoor barrel

FrogFire7

Looking for (likely) a savage prefit. Small shank, low or no round count, not heavy profile, not looking for anything super heavy or super long.

Will buy from sellers with good feedback, if you are new, we can work something out but I'm going to be cautious.

Also, don't have Remington action but might consider a Remington prefit for the right price... Tentatively planning a Remington pistol build (so I'm also possibly in the market for a Remington footprint action that came from the factory as a stand alone- cannot have come assembled as a rifle). If you had a howa barreled action I'd be interested in that as well.

Let me know!

Have you checked with northland shooter supply? I've bought 2 22CM barrels from them recently. Very good quality

Hey Bill! I'd be interested in some specs. Looking for something not overly long or heavy. I'm assuming that it's for a small shank Savage?

I have brass on the way, so not sure if I'll need yours, but let me know what you have, too. I have a brother in law that may be interested.

Feel free to post here or PM 👍

Thanks! I appreciate the heads up 🙂. I actually bought brass and dies from him, just looking for something a little lighter and shorter for barrel