• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Powder Valley H4350 in stock

Im set on H4350 for a while as well as H1000. Got my hands on the last 2lbs of H4831sc!

I tried for H1000, but wasn't worth the game. Now they have H4895 and H4831sc. They got a real good shipment
It said 2 left in stock when i ordered h4831sc an hour ago. Gotta love their hussle.

I am amazed at how fast these powders are getting bought up. They have been out of stock or have a pending timer every time I have gotten to them. Fortunately, I have been able to snag what I need, but holy smokes it's been crazy how much demand there still is. I don't mean to hijack the thread.

I am amazed at how fast these powders are getting bought up. They have been out of stock or have a pending timer every time I have gotten to them. Fortunately, I have been able to snag what I need, but holy smokes it's been crazy how much demand there still is. I don't mean to hijack the thread.
It's obviously getting better. Even though it's bought up quick. It is in stock more often. I bought 9lbs of H1000 in 2 weeks through 3 websites. Its on the up swing.

It's obviously getting better. Even though it's bought up quick. It is in stock more often. I bought 9lbs of H1000 in 2 weeks through 3 websites. Its on the up swing.
I totally agree about it getting better for sure. I am just surprised how fast it's still selling out.

I've seen quite a few powders today-- all are gone quick but at least there was some available.

Keep an eye on hodgdon web page-- they might be popping up there soon too

Now for the 215 hybrids------ comon berger

I've seen quite a few powders today-- all are gone quick but at least there was some available.

Keep an eye on hodgdon web page-- they might be popping up there soon too

Now for the 215 hybrids------ comon berger
Hodgdon seem to sell their inventory first then the retailers go hot a few days later.