PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!

Ian M

Guys,
I just attended the NRA annual convention and was shown the most incredible shooting rest - this system is so well thought-out that I am completely sold on it. Absolutely the best rig I have ever seen. I will provide more info soon, but anyone who is interested in an incredible shooting rest system should have one of these. There are a LOT of guys here who this system is designed for - I am not pimping this system, put some money down already because it is incredibly machined, designed and MADE IN THE US of A!!! Even the handles are machined for perfection. Plus, the fellow that designed it and builds the system is a fine person - he is a shooter and a heck of a smart guy to come up with such an incredible system. His name is Robet Black, his company is Lone Star Field Products. This is more than a rest, it is a shooting system. Goodgrouper, this rig is calling out for that big boomer of yours! Same goes for Fifty...

Will have some images and field use info soon.

Guess you can see that I like it... Len and Dave, this is the rig!!!

www.lonestarfieldproducts.com

Ian -- i had the same appreciation for the rest and the creator in Harrisburg in Feb.

Especially the new one that isnt so convoluted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

Ian M,
I woke up at 2:00am this morning thinking about a new rest for the "Big Boomer"(MOAG),I am in the process of building it right now but have experienced some set back. when I get it built I will have goodgrouper post a pic. It will be unique and HEAVY duty if nothing else.
B

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.