• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Outdoorsmans optic hunter pack system-multi cam

Jc07rhino

This is first item going to try selling on this website so bear with me. I'm selling my outdoorsmans optic hunter pack system. Asking $325 insured to your door (less if you live in the Albuquerque area and are willing to meet). Will offer a return within 5 days if it's not exactly what you wanted you pay shipping back. Only issue with it is a few scratches on bottom of the frame (see pictures). It is used but in great condition. Never packed an animal with it. Selling because I will be upgrading this hunting season hopefully. For exact description see following link: http://outdoorsmans.theshoppad.com/#/product/multi-cam-outdoorsmans-optics-hunter-pack-system-new

Too many details to list. This pack is loaded with pockets, compression straps, and space. Please pm me or email me at [email protected] for faster responses. I can provide more details or pictures if you need. It is multicam. This pack is bulletproof. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
Sorry when I posed it originally I didn't get to add all pictures. I'm going to try adding more. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 13
If you need any other pictures pm me your number/email can definitely get you some more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 8