• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Origin 25 creedmoor

Jakeweb09

This was my nrl hunter rifle..going to go a different direction now.

Bighorn origin SA W/308 and mag bolt face.
Proof carbon 26" 7.5 twist 25 creed. Chambered by Kinport peak rifles with alpha reamer. 250 rounds fired.
Foundation revelation, with full length arca.
EC Tuner brake.
Weibad cheek pad.
Hawkins m5 bottom metal.
100 pieces of alpha 25 creed brass 2x fired.
Scope, bipod and trigger not included.

Purchase options below.
I'll let the complete rifle go for 3k with everything.
I'll swap the foundation for a MPA ultralight for 2500
Or barreled action/tuner brake and brass for 1900
I'll throw in pictured TS CUSTOMS 6.5 prc carbon bartlein barrel with .150 freebore for an additional $450 with 100+ pieces of ADG brass. Fired 4x.

Shipping is in a hard case through my FFL to your FFL. I will drop off with FFL as soon as possible. I can't guarantee FFL will ship that day..saying this due to past experiences with people expecting FFL to ship within the day. May be a few days. Insurance is on you if you'd like it.

Payment is PayPal F&F, Venmo or cashiers check. Check payment will not be shipped until check clears.

Attached are pics of rifle with TS Barrel spun on, 25 creed off. Will ship with 25 creed barrel spun on. And groups from 25 creed barrel. I can also provide groups for 6.5 prc barrel. Although this barrel has many rounds down it it still shoots great with 56.2g of retumbo and Berger 144s
IMG_1700.jpeg
IMG_1701.jpeg
IMG_1702.jpeg
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1705.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1708.jpeg
IMG_1710.jpeg
IMG_1711.jpeg
IMG_1712.png

Shot this 6.5 barrel this morning with some left over match ammo. 500 yards in a good cross wind it held about 2" over 5 shots.

Okay I've had tons of interest in breaking this thing up..I'll break it up if most parts are spoken for starting with stock, and bottom metal package first. Prices would be as follows but I'm not selling individual parts until I have a name and agreement with a few of the major parts first. So I'll take names and agreements. Once I have those I'll move them.

Revelation/arca/hawkins DBM/ and cheek pad. $1200 shipped.

Action/850 w one bolt head 950 with both.

25 creed barrel $1000 including 100 pieces of 2x fired alpha brass.

BA I'd nock 50 bucks off total. So $1800 or 1900 with second bolt head.

I fly out for Alaska on Sunday, if anyone's wanting anything in short order Friday may be my last shipping day

Without brass I'll do 850 on 25 creed barrel. 950 with brass. Also have a couple boxes of 135 hybrids I can sell with it.

Recent Posts