• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or trade spartan bipod system

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

I have for sale a spartan bipod with 2 sets of legs and quite a few adapters. I bought all of this new, and just decided to go a different direction. It has never seen anything but a shooting bench a couple of times. If you aren't familiar with this system, you should be. It weighs next to nothing and attaches to your rifle with a rare earth magnet.

I have for sale, 1 spartan javelin lite bipod with the long legs, (7.5"), cost: $145

1 set, (2), pro legs, 30-52cm(11.8-20.4")
Cost: $149

2 Classic rifle adapters: (one included with bipod), additional cost $49

2 classic gunsmith adapters, cost $72

1 m-lok adapter, cost $49

So, total cost was $464 not including tax and shipping. It is in almost brand new condition, so I will sell it for $400 shipped. If you want to see this stuff, look on their website, it is difficult to photograph, I tried. Thank you

The bipod heights here will get you through every height from low prone to seated.

I figured this thing would fly out of my hands within 10 minutes. If you don't know what they are, they are the best hunting bipod I've ever seen. They are full carbon fiber. The bipod with seated height legs attached probably doesn't weigh a pound and you can sit a 20lb on it. If you hunt in the mountains and don't have one of these, you're missing out. If it doesn't sell I will keep it and order their davros head, (when they get some in), and make a tripod, so I'm not desperate to get rid of it, just figured someone could get more use out of it than I do. Most of the stuff I'm selling stays out of stock on their website.