Opinions needed for AA 4064 and 175 SGK

DartonJager

Have an opportunity to buy a fair amount of AA 4064 a VERY good price from a friend, but the only application I could use it for would be in my 308 long range fun gun shooting 175 grain SMK.
Was wondering if anyone has any experiences with AA 4064 and SMK and is it more likely than not o give results similar to IMR 4064.
The rifle is a .308 Winchester 24" 1/10 twist heavy barreled Savage 10FCP

VERY good price dictates I would buy it

If nothing else you can use it up fireforming or for trade, trade is good

VERY good price dictates I would buy it

If nothing else you can use it up fireforming or for trade, trade is good
Very wise advice and was thinking the same thing, so about 5-6 years ago picked up a bunch of H4350 and Varget to use only if ever I got desperate for powder for trade purposes as I only have one caliber (6.5x55) that either would work well in. H**L still might buy it for trade anyway.
Figured aren't to many powders more popular than H4350 or Varget and I'm VERY well stocked on great powders for all my other calibers I shoot often and hunt with.

I have heard repeatedly AA4064 can be vary good in the 308W but no info from a solid source or if used with any bullets heavier than 165/168. I bought a butt load of .308 175/SMK's and Lapua brass so I've enough primers, bullets and brass to burn out at least one barrel.