• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Once fired brass (Updated list)

I'll save other members from posting the same thing here.

Without knowing brands, calibers, number, price and shipping costs why take the time to PM you? There are just far too many calibers that forum members shoot and specific brands that many have built loads for to PM you all of our questions. To get quick responses and actually sell your brass please add more information to your "classified" post. I'll bet you'll sell your items quickly.

No disrespect meant. Those are just the classified forum rules. Below are the first 2 rules:
  • Tips for Buyers:
    • Know what you are buying!
    • Ask for detailed pictures, recently taken, and with as much identifying information as possible.
  • Tips for Sellers:
    • Include clear photos detailing condition and showing brand, model numbers, etc.

I'll save other members from posting the same thing here.

Without knowing brands, calibers, number, price and shipping costs why take the time to PM you? There are just far too many calibers that forum members shoot and specific brands that many have built loads for to PM you all of our questions. To get quick responses and actually sell your brass please add more information to your "classified" post. I'll bet you'll sell your items quickly.

No disrespect meant. Those are just the classified forum rules. Below are the first 2 rules:
  • Tips for Buyers:
    • Know what you are buying!
    • Ask for detailed pictures, recently taken, and with as much identifying information as possible.
  • Tips for Sellers:
    • Include clear photos detailing condition and showing brand, model numbers, etc.

Ditto

69uo3z.jpg