• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce SHV Forceplex 4-14x56 LNIB

Homemade Cinnamon rolls with crushed pecans. The wife gets a glaze on them with brown sugar and butter..Awesome wintering food.

Morning bump for a multi-tool. Can be used as a hunting scope or hammer to build a deer blind. Grin.

Last edited:
Bump for a fellow sticky roll lover. Lol how much for just the sticky rolls lol
LMAO...You buy my scope and I will have the wife make you a big pan of them. Sticky buns always make a guy feel better after spending a lot of money on a scope. Grin.

Ooh you do know how to sweeten a deal. I just bought a 5.5-22nxs. If I bought another scope this quick I would be trying to hit you up for a place to stay lol. I hope the best with your sale

New price...$775.00 I want everyone to own a NF. Thank me later!

Screech, I also bought a NXS 5.5-22x50 just not for my 7/08.

New price...$775.00 I want everyone to own a NF. Thank me later!

Screech, I also bought a NXS 5.5-22x50 just not for my 7/08.

Ya I run a lot of the nxs's but have never tried there shv line. Was going to buy one this last go around but I had a nxs fall in my lap at the right price

Ya I run a lot of the nxs's but have never tried there shv line. Was going to buy one this last go around but I had a nxs fall in my lap at the right price

I don't dislike the SHV line... I just won't buy another 56mm objective, ever. 42, 44, or 50mm is my huckleberry. Sold the scope to a dude on the 24hourCampfire today. Enjoy your NXS. I'm liking mine a lot.