• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50

If it pulled out the battery is probably just dead. The very end of it unscrews counter clockwise and battery is underneath. It should show it in your owners manual.

If it pulled out the battery is probably just dead. The very end of it unscrews counter clockwise and battery is underneath. It should show it in your owners manual.
I've tried and it does not unscrew yes the manual shows that it does but at least I can't get it to. I'm going to call nightforce and find out for sure before I wreck something

I've tried and it does not unscrew yes the manual shows that it does but at least I can't get it to. I'm going to call nightforce and find out for sure before I wreck something
After a call to nightforce and all the help from you members it is illuminated it had no battery in it and also the cap was on so tight I didn't think it came off the way the instructions and you guys said. It's working now thank you all for the help