• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NX8 2.5-20

Was this mounted on a Tikka? What rail did you get? Mountain tactical? I've read that these can be tricky to mount with the short tube up front and getting it back far enough for fitting eye relief and eye box? Looks like you solved this issue with the pic rail. I'm still thinking about buying this one from you.

Was this mounted on a Tikka? What rail did you get? Mountain tactical? I've read that these can be tricky to mount with the short tube up front and getting it back far enough for fitting eye relief and eye box? Looks like you solved this issue with the pic rail. I'm still thinking about buying this one from you.
It's the stock tikka pic rail on a CTR. Leupold rings. I'm not sure of the height but can measure for you or include them in the sale. Clears perfect.

Mine is a Tikka T3 SS originally. It's basically been Frankensteined into a custom rifle with Tikka action now. But I don't run a rail on it.

Attachments

• Resized952019093095101043.jpg
    Resized952019093095101043.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 13