• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NF ATACR 5-25x, MOAR-**$1850 Shipped**

clrblu22

For Sale

NightForce ATACR 5-25x with MOA Reticle. LNIB condition with all original documentation. Includes original bikini cover and new NF Tenebrex covers. Save close to $500 off new. This scope has been mounted and taken to the range twice - no ring marks. Only selling because I decided to go to a FFP instead. Asking $1950 - will accept PayPal - you cover the shipping. If you have specific questions or need a different photo just PM me.

Attachments

• NF ATACR - 2.jpg
    NF ATACR - 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
Re: NF ATACR 5-25x, MOAR

That's correct! It's $2399 on opticsplanet.com right now. So you are saving $500 off the new one (not counting sales tax - depending on where you live. I have no desire to sell other than I'm going to try an FFP scope.

That's correct! It's $2399 on opticsplanet.com right now. So you are saving $500 off the new one (not counting sales tax - depending on where you live. I have no desire to sell other than I'm going to try an FFP scope.

FWIW.... The one on optics planet is the gen 2 ATACR. It's still a good deal though! Good luck with your sale.

NWmissouriman -

You are correct. I should have mentioned that as there are a few slight differences. From what i can read there are different turrets now (look to be a little lower profile), a power throw lever and they now come with standard with the Tenebrex covers. I too have the tenebrex covers, but bought them after the scope. The glass, however, remains the same.

Gents -

Another $50 off today. I have a build that is almost finished and I need to get my next scope purchased. I don't believe you will find a better deal on a nicer piece of glass anywhere.

Recent Posts