• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** Newton dies sold - High Power still available**Newton and High Power dies for sale

silverine

I'm digging through the catacombs of rifle accouterments and will be listing things I'd like to sell. The first go 'round are some RCBS rifle dies:

Set 1: RCBS "22 High Power Ackley Improved." 5 dies included. Full-Length sizer, Seater, and three Form Dies. The two plastic boxes are in rough shape but the dies are pristine and never used. Sold as a set (all five dies included). $75.00 plus actual shipping.

Set 2: RCBS 30 Newton. Full Length and Seat Dies. Very, very, lightly used. Older, RCBS plastic box with t-shaped latch. $35.00 plus actual shipping.

Set 3: RCBS 35 Newton. Full length and Seater dies. Very, very lightly used. Older plastic RCBS box with old style t-shaped latch. $35.00 plus actual shipping.

I'm finally cleaning out the catacombs and will post additional items for sale as they are discovered.